Experience a private hour-long Pilates session with our highly experienced instructors. Private session allow the instructor to evaluate, observe and analyze an individual's structural & functional posture and movement patterns. Sessions are then targeted to the individual's specific needs and goals. New exercises and movements are introduced as the client progresses and becomes stronger, more balanced, more flexible and focused.
Duets allow two individuals with similar experience to share a session with one of our instructors.
All new Pilates clients must schedule an evaluation with an instructor their first visit. This will include a review of any past injuries, illnesses and surgeries. A postural, gait and movement assessment are part of the evaluation.
Private & Duet sessions are available by appointment
Monday - Friday 6:30am - 6pm
Sign Up for a Private Session below
We offer small group classes using the Pilates reformer, reformer with jump board, tower and wunda chair. All classes have a maximum of 5 participants and allow our instructors to provide precise and targeted instruction for all fitness levels.
Sign up online for a Group Equipment Class Today!
We offer small group Pilates Mat classes using props including Magic Circles, Stability Balls, Foam Rollers and Hand Weights.
Sign up for a Group Mat Class now
Single session: $85
Package of 10: $750
Package of 20: $1430
Single session: $45
Package of 10: $400
Group Mat Class
Single class: $15
Package of 10: $140
Group Equipment Class
Single Class: $35
Package of 10: $315
Please read the below information concerning the policy on appointments, cancellations and payment.
1. You will be required to fill out a client information form prior to first session.
2. Payment is due at or before the time of session.
3. Payment can be made by cash or check. A $50.00 fee will be charged for any returned check.
4. A 24-hour cancellation notice of appointment must be made. If cancellation is not made in advance, you will be charged for the full cost of the session.
5. If you arrive or call late, your session will still end at the scheduled time, and you will be charged for the regular appointment.
6. If your instructor is late, time will either be added to the current session or to a future session, or the charges will be reduced accordingly.
7. To acquire an appointment time that is convenient for you, please book in advance..
8. Vacation or seasonal holds may be arranged if discussed in advance.
Please Remember... A broken appointment is a loss to 3 people. YOU, because you miss your scheduled session. ANOTHER CLIENT who could have used your appointment. YOUR INSTRUCTOR who could have been instructing someone else at that time.